Cork Tour 2020 – Postponed

Cork Tour 2020 – Postponed – Rescheduled to April 9th-11th 2021.

Hi all

Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global corona-virus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation for our MK1 Cork run.

Sadly it is with deep regret that we have to inform you of our decision to postpone our Mk1 Cork run until the new year.

This decision was based on a number of factors not least the tightening of recent covid restrictions governing the maximum number of people allowed to meet up and the uncertainty that future potential travel restrictions may bring.

I have been in regular contact with the Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery Co.Cork to keep them updated and they are happy to move all our bookings to the weekend of 9th, 10th, 11th, of April 2021.(Conditions permitting)

Obviously if this doesn’t suit members or you have prior commitments you can contact the hotel directly to cancel your booking without any charges.

Apologies once again, but I think you will all agree that the health and safety of our members is paramount and it’s is best to make a decision now rather than adopting a wait and see approach later.

Remember we are all on this together!

With best wishes and kind regards.
Stay safe everyone.

Hugh & Adrian

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *